8.10.09

1869 Honolulu - Getting dressed. Decided I needed to get more footage of surfers. Need to spend day at Waikiki Beach. Good plan.7:37 AM Aug 12th from web

1869 Waikiki Beach - Currently sitting on beach, leaned against driftwood under the shade of a coconut palm. Have my jacket & shoes off.3:40 PM Aug 12th from web

1869 - Have shirt off too, can you believe it? Half naked in just rolled up trousers & bracers. At this rate I will be in loincloth soon.3:43 PM Aug 12th from web

1869 Waikiki Beach - The Institute of Time Travel gave me until 22 August as must be back date. I think it will take the full three weeks.3:47 PM Aug 12th from web

1869 Waikiki Beach - I mean, I need to do truly complete study of this marvelous beach. It will be changing into tourist spot all too soon.3:49 PM Aug 12th from web

1868 Waikiki Beach - Sand is so white, ocean so...I say, who are these three haoles approaching? I mean, white men--erm, I am going native.3:53 PM Aug 12th from web

1869 Waikiki Beach- I mean, why would anyone be wearing grey suits on the beach. And why do they look so stern. Everyone looks relaxed here.3:56 PM Aug 12th from web

1869 Waikiki Beach - Three men, grey suits, stern looks...oh dear. That can mean only one thing. ENFORCERS!!! And they're here for me!3:59 PM Aug 12th from web

1869 Waikiki Beach - What did I do wrong? My word, I look like a beach bum. Are they here to "erase me"? I'd run but they'd hunt me down.4:02 PM Aug 12th from web

**************************************************
Oakwright@Wendell_Howe oh no! Tell them you were just blending in!4:30 PM Aug 12th from Twitterrific in reply to Wendell_Howe

@Oakwright That is good excuse. I'll use it if they bring it up. All they really did was give me that LOOK, you know, like I'd been naughty.4:48 PM Aug 12th from web in reply to Oakwright

Oakwright@Wendell_Howe yeah I know that look. I get it all the time!6:47 PM Aug 12th from Twitterrific in reply to Wendell_Howe
**************************************************
trinlayk@Wendell_Howe It's my fault! I put the "loincloth would be FINE" Idea in your head. :D8:15 AM Aug 13th from web in reply to Wendell_Howe

@trinlayk Don't blame yourself. No one can stay in Sandwich Islands long without dressing down. I think the perfume of the flowers does it.2:42 PM Aug 13th from web in reply to trinlayk

trinlayk@Wendell_Howe I wouldn't have resisted as long as you! I may be slightly more resistant to sun burn.8:47 PM Aug 13th from web in reply to Wendell_Howe **************************************************
greebo1@Wendell_Howe Don't tread on a crab.3:42 PM Aug 12th from web in reply to Wendell_Howe

@greebo1 Right now a crab is the least of my problems!4:03 PM Aug 12th from web in reply to greebo1

greebo1@Wendell_Howe Throw crabs at the suity men. They hate that.4:18 PM Aug 12th from web in reply to Wendell_Howe

@greebo1 That will just make the Enforcers meaner. Besides hardly fair to the innocent crabs.4:44 PM Aug 12th from web in reply to greebo1
**************************************************
SpookHouseDave@Wendell_Howe the beach is a serious place especially if your name is Sandy.4:00 PM Aug 12th from web in reply to Wendell_Howe

@SpookHouseDave Enforcers are trained to show no emotion at all. I think it's just to make them look more intimidating.4:41 PM Aug 12th from web in reply to SpookHouseDave
**************************************************

1869 Honolulu - Back at Hotel. Still alive. Enforcers told me to pack and get back in my Time Machine NOW! Won't tell me any more.4:37 PM Aug 12th from web

1869 Honolulu - Throwing everything into carpet bag. Got dressed very hurriedly. I think I buttoned my shirt crooked. Must go pay for room.4:39 PM Aug 12th from web

**************************************************
fangarius@Wendell_Howe If you like I could cast a ChronoDisplacement Spell on them. Nothing in the Enforcer Handbook which says I can't...4:02 PM Aug 12th from TweetDeck in reply to Wendell_Howe

@fangarius The ChronoDisplacement Spell isn't in the handbook because they don't know about it. Thank you, but best not to rile them.4:42 PM Aug 12th from web in reply to fangarius

fangarius@Wendell_Howe Had Washu check the ChronoSphere to see what set them off. So far no anomalies in that timeframe.1:01 PM Aug 13th from TweetDeck in reply to Wendell_Howe

@fangarius Doesn't take much to set off Enforcers. Touchy blighters.2:47 PM Aug 13th from web in reply to fangarius
**************************************************
lizaanne42@Wendell_Howe They are coming for you b/c you jumped backward and then forward in time by a year! Run away! Run away!4:20 PM Aug 12th from web in reply to Wendell_Howe

@lizaanne42 Unfortunately I haven't the foggiest idea how to set the Time Machine. The Institute does that. And if I tried, jail for sure.4:45 PM Aug 12th from web in reply to lizaanne42
**************************************************
@janfeighner @JackieHouchin Thank you. I would like as many witnesses as possible...just in case.4:50 PM Aug 12th from web in reply to janfeighner

janfeighner#Follow @Wendell_Howe Very interesting stuff, particularly for history buffs (ooo, I made a rhyme!). You will love his posts and blog!4:09 PM Aug 12th from web
**************************************************
DoctorSinister@Wendell_Howe Run! You can hide here in my spare room. I'll pass you sandwiches under the door.4:49 PM Aug 12th from web in reply to Wendell_Howe

It's time like this you find out who your friends are! But I don't want to drag you into this, @DoctorSinister Maybe big misunderstanding.4:54 PM Aug 12th from web

What does it say about my world when evil genius like @DoctorSinister is nicer to me than Enforcers? Sometimes wonder about career choice.4:57 PM Aug 12th from web
**************************************************

1869 Honolulu - Paid for Hotel room. Hurrying to my little grass shack (that's what Institute disguised Time Machine as. Original, right?5:02 PM Aug 12th from web

1869 Honolulu - Drat! Where is the blasted Time Machine? Pull out computer to track down. Why does memory always go bad under stress?5:04 PM Aug 12th from web

1869 Honolulu - Of course, it's grass shack with heavy oak door with a huge lock. Oh, very clever Temporal Techs. They are getting sloppy.5:07 PM Aug 12th from web

1869 Honolulu - Blast the Enforcers! I was suppose to have another week and a half in paradise! I stop at door. My last act of defiance...5:10 PM Aug 12th from web

...I pick the nearest hibiscus and stick in my buttonhole. I'll go to my arrest or execution or severe yelling at with a piece of Paradise!5:13 PM Aug 12th from web

**************************************************
jesswynne@Wendell_Howe Heavens, but what did you do wrong?5:33 PM Aug 12th from TwitterFox in reply to Wendell_Howe
**************************************************
AliSama@Wendell_Howe all you need to do is alter the quantum resonance on the time machine to arrive at a random quantum reality.5:30 PM Aug 12th from TwitterFox in reply to Wendell_Howe

@AliSama I'm not allowed to mess with Institute's Time Machine. Besides that sounds like that would take a sonic devise & technical skills.5:44 PM Aug 12th from web in reply to AliSama
**************************************************
GallifreyNative@Wendell_Howe : Don't lose heart. Your friends will be there when you need them.5:31 PM Aug 12th from TweetDeck in reply to Wendell_Howe

@GallifreyNative Thank you. If I don't return, tell my family. 5:49 PM Aug 12th from web
**************************************************
terrylightfoot@Wendell_Howe meep!5:45 PM Aug 12th from TweetDeck in reply to Wendell_Howe

@terrylightfoot Meep, indeed!5:50 PM Aug 12th from web in reply to terrylightfoot
**************************************************

2656 Bohemia, NY - Step out of Time Machine to be met by 2 security officers. They tell me to follow them. Probably taking me to debriefing.5:32 PM Aug 12th from web

2656 Bohemia - They take me to a room, but it's not a debriefing room. There are half dozen Enforcers and some guy in a cowboy suit. Henry?!5:52 PM Aug 12th from web

2656 Bohemia - What is Henry doing here? Why are we both here? What's going on? I sit next to Henry. "What the deuce is going on?" He shrugs5:54 PM Aug 12th from web

2656 Bohemia- "Don't know what's going on." Henry says. "I was in Montana shearing sheep." I tell him I was in the Sandwich Islands--Hawaii.5:56 PM Aug 12th from web

2656 Bohemia - Henry looks like he's been shearing sheep all right. He looks me over. "Your a mess, Wendell. What were you doing?"5:59 PM Aug 12th from web

2656 - Erm, laying on the beach. Henry frowns at me, "Yeah can see where that would be real taxing work. By the way, like the boutonniere."6:01 PM Aug 12th from web

2656 - "You know, Wendell, most guys when they go to Hawaii get leied." What! Raise my eyebrow at him. "That flower wreath they put on you."6:04 PM Aug 12th from web

2656 - Oh yes of course. The Enforcer who looks most in charge steps forward. "Do either of you know why you are here?" We shake our heads.6:05 PM Aug 12th from web

2656 - "You two are our most experienced 19th century experts. We need you for a special assignment. A Temporal Anthropologists is missing."6:07 PM Aug 12th from web

2656 - Henry & I both ask "Who?" Leader says "Isaac Franklin." New kid. Only been a TA few years. Henry looks gray. Think he was his mentor.6:11 PM Aug 12th from web

What? Enforcer is glaring at me, holding out his hand. "Stop fiddling with that pocket computer. Hand it over." I'll catch you all later.6:15 PM Aug 12th from web

**************************************************
erthefae@Wendell_Howe No! Wendell! You can't leave us hanging like this! *perched on the edge of seat*6:17 PM Aug 12th from web in reply to Wendell_Howe

@erthefae I got back to you as soon as I could to let you know what was happening.10:04 PM Aug 12th from web in reply to erthefae
**************************************************

2656 Bohemia NY - Henry and I are at the Time Stream Pub trying to collect ourselves. Went through debriefing after meeting with Enforcers.9:13 PM Aug 12th from web

2656 Bohemia - Heaven Forbid they would let us escape interrogation...I mean, debriefing. But enough whining, we aren't the ones in danger.9:15 PM Aug 12th from web

2656 Bohemia - Dr. Isaac Franklin, a Temporal Anthropologist from University of Louisiana, comes from a long line of New Orleans musicians.9:22 PM Aug 12th from web

2656 Bohemia - Isaac has been going back to 19th & 20th century to find roots of the Blues, jazz, Rock & Roll, etc. Very dedicated scholar.9:24 PM Aug 12th from web

2656 - Our time machines are preset to return on set date, or when we push return button. If machine returns without us, something’s wrong.9:27 PM Aug 12th from web

2656 Bohemia- Isaac's machine returned without him. This means he either tried to run away into past (unlikely, usually only old burnouts...9:30 PM Aug 12th from web

...try that), he's dead, or he's in trouble & couldn't get to the time machine. Enforcers went back to 1859 to rescue him.9:33 PM Aug 12th from web

2656 - Isaac's tracking chip showed he was nowhere near St. Louis. His med chip however showed he was alive but under stress & poor health.9:35 PM Aug 12th from web

2656 - (Just how many of these blasted chips do they put in us?) The tracking chip was pinpointed to a cotton plantation in Mississippi.9:37 PM Aug 12th from web

2656 - Why would Isaac be on a cotton plantation? Henry turned green when he heard that. He thinks Isaac was kidnapped and sold into slavery!9:39 PM Aug 12th from web

2656 - Why would they do that? Henry said it wasn't unheard of. Isaac is only 39 and would appear to be mid-twenties. He'd go for $2000.9:41 PM Aug 12th from web

2656 Bohemia - A man was lucky to make $300 a year. It still makes me sick to think anyone would do that, but I fear Henry could be right.9:43 PM Aug 12th from web

2656 Bohemia - The Enforcers could just pull off a SWAT operation but they fear that could affect history. They want to try diplomacy first.9:44 PM Aug 12th from web

2656 Bohemia - That's where Henry and I come in. We know the culture of the 19th century. I fear we will probably have to buy Isaac back!9:46 PM Aug 12th from web

2656 Bohemia - My word! I have a lot of tweets to answer. People were worried about me. I was worried about me to be honest.9:49 PM Aug 12th from web

**************************************************
Adric2009@Wendell_Howe Be careful, I suspect there is more to this. I suggest you devise an escape plan in case things take a dangerous turn7:40 PM Aug 12th from web in reply to Wendell_Howe

@Adric2009 We don't need an escape plan from the Enforcers, but we may need one from slavers!10:09 PM Aug 12th from web in reply to Adric2009
**************************************************
ThatNeilGuy@Wendell_Howe It's all my fault. I never should have told you to teach the natives to say Cowabunga. #offertheenforcersacookie #workedforme5:53 PM Aug 12th from web in reply to Wendell_Howe

@ThatNeilGuy It's all right. It would appear I didn't do anything wrong...this time.9:51 PM Aug 12th from web in reply to ThatNeilGuy
**************************************************
AhhPhotographyRT @Wendell_Howe @GallifreyNative dont lose heart. yr friends will B thr when U need them. [Thank U. If I dont return, tell my family.]5:57 PM Aug 12th from TweetDeck

@AhhPhotography Thank you for spreading the word to get in touch with my family in case the worst happened.9:52 PM Aug 12th from web in reply to AhhPhotography
**************************************************
trip_tucker@Wendell_Howe Yikes! I'm pullin' for ya professor!5:57 PM Aug 12th from twhirl in reply to Wendell_Howe

@trip_tucker Thank you Commander. Henry and I are safe for now. Am worried about poor Isaac though. Don't know what I would do in his shoes.9:56 PM Aug 12th from web in reply to trip_tucker

trip_tucker@Wendell_Howe I guess there's always some risk, workin' in the field. Here's hopin' you two are able to rescue Dr. Franklin.9:03 AM Aug 13th from twhirl in reply to Wendell_Howe
**************************************************
dannyson1@Wendell_Howe Uh oh...I know where this is going...6:01 PM Aug 12th from web in reply to Wendell_Howe

@dannyson1 Enforers dragged us back because they need our help.9:59 PM Aug 12th from web in reply to dannyson1
**************************************************
captain_erika@Wendell_Howe Whoa. Enforcers...hopefully you guys are alright over there.6:05 PM Aug 12th from twhirl in reply to Wendell_Howe

@captain_erika Henry and I are all right. Isaac is another matter. Hope we save him in time.10:00 PM Aug 12th from web in reply to captain_erika

captain_erika@Wendell_Howe Yeah. I was reading though your tweets. I hope you do get him back.10:01 PM Aug 12th from twhirl in reply to Wendell_Howe
**************************************************
GoldGodRyukendo@Wendell_Howe. A renegade?6:10 PM Aug 12th from web

@GoldGodRyukendo Isaac is too involved in his ground breaking research to turn renegade. We fear he's being held against his will.10:03 PM Aug 12th from web in reply to GoldGodRyukendo
**************************************************
kagillogly@Wendell_Howe And the story begins ...6:13 PM Aug 12th from web in reply to Wendell_Howe

@kagillogly Yes, wish us luck!10:03 PM Aug 12th from web in reply to kagillogly
**************************************************
feanor1138@Wendell_Howe Sounds like you have a dangerous adventure ahead of you! Good luck!7:04 PM Aug 12th from twhirl in reply to Wendell_Howe

@feanor1138 Thank you I think we'll need luck!10:08 PM Aug 12th from web in reply to feanor1138
**************************************************
lizaanne42@Wendell_Howe this does not bode well for poor Isaac.9:39 PM Aug 12th from web in reply to Wendell_Howe

@lizaanne42 No, it doesn't bode well for Isaac. Please keep him in your thoughts. He seemed like a very nice fellow. Hardly deserves this.10:11 PM Aug 12th from web in reply to lizaanne42
**************************************************
OfficerAnni@Wendell_Howe I was worried about you for a bit!9:43 PM Aug 12th from web in reply to Wendell_Howe

@OfficerAnni Thank you for your concern. It's not over yet for Isaac though.10:12 PM Aug 12th from web in reply to OfficerAnni

OfficerAnni@Wendell_Howe surely you haven't given up hope?10:21 PM Aug 12th from web in reply to Wendell_Howe
**************************************************

2656 Bohemia - Henry & I need to go find rooms. Have to get up early & be back at Institute to go back to 1859. Hope we can pull this off.10:14 PM Aug 12th from web

**************************************************
HistoryLuV3r@Wendell_Howe That's a much cooler year anyway! :-P RT Have to get up early & be back at Institute to go back to 1859.8:02 AM Aug 13th from TweetDeck in reply to Wendell_Howe

@HistoryLuV3r 1859 is not that cool of a year if your being held captive on a cotton plantation in Mississippi.2:40 PM Aug 13th from web in reply to HistoryLuV3r

HistoryLuV3r@Wendell_Howe Oh well, no, it's definitely not as cool then...5:21 PM Aug 13th from TweetDeck in reply to Wendell_Howe
**************************************************

2656 Bohemia - Keep thinking what they said about Isaac being in poor health. I would hate to see Frank, the owner of the Time Stream Pub...10:18 PM Aug 12th from web

...put Isaac's photo on the memorial wall with the other fallen Temporal Anthropologists. Please keep Isaac uppermost in your thoughts.10:21 PM Aug 12th from web

**************************************************
DJClicheDarknes@Wendell_Howe Be careful Doctor. You seem to have gone quite a bit forward. Make it back safely. :)10:15 PM Aug 12th from TweetDeck in reply to Wendell_Howe

@DJClicheDarknes Yes we had to return home. Enforcers need us in a rescue operation. We will be going into dark underbelly of Victorian Age.10:23 PM Aug 12th from web in reply to DJClicheDarknes
**************************************************
amybowenLOVING @Wendell_Howe 's latest tweets. Want to break 4th wall to comment, but won't out of respect for story. Yes, it's that good. :-)10:23 PM Aug 12th from web
**************************************************

2656 Bohemia - Henry and I are hurrying to Institute of Time Travel for Strategy Meeting, or whatever it is. Enforcers won't tell us much.8:01 AM Aug 13th from web

2656 Bohemia - I don't know if Henry and I are going alone, if there's a plan or what. How are we suppose to work on "a need to know" basis?8:03 AM Aug 13th from web

2656 Bohemia - I hope the Enforcers don't endanger Isaac's life with their stupid rules and games. I wouldn't put it past them.8:05 AM Aug 13th from web

2656 Bohemia - I do know if Enforcers have to choose between changing the past or saving a Temporal Anthropologist--you know which one wins.8:08 AM Aug 13th from web

2656 Bohemia - From what I can gather, three Enforcers calling themselves "Team 5" will be accompanying Henry and I for rescue mission.2:11 PM Aug 13th from web

2656 Bohemia, NY - They threw Henry and I into a hovervan. We found ourselves at a shop in New York City with historical costumes.2:13 PM Aug 13th from web

2656 Bohemia - Two of the Enforcers are to pose as farm laborers. Leader will be dressed as a manservant. Henry will pose as bounty hunter.2:16 PM Aug 13th from web

2656 Bohemia - As for myself, I am to be dressed as an upper class landowner, far fancier than I normally dressed as humble history scholar.2:19 PM Aug 13th from web

2656 Bohemia - Usually don't bother with gloves and walking stick, but I will for this trip. I can't believe what they want me to pose as!2:21 PM Aug 13th from web

2656 Bohemia - Why can't Henry and I just say we are friends of Dr. Franklin come to pay the ransom money and rescue him that way?2:23 PM Aug 13th from web

2656 Bohemia - Why do I have to pose as a slave owner and Franklin's "former master" come to buy him back? Why do I have to play a villain?2:25 PM Aug 13th from web

**************************************************
erthefae@Wendell_Howe Unfortunately, you're going to a time and place where the villains were often in charge. Good luck, sir.2:44 PM Aug 13th from web in reply to Wendell_Howe

@erthefae Thank you. 2:48 PM Aug 13th from web
**************************************************
wanderingnathan@Wendell_Howe Yeah, that's the sort of thing I was wearing when I went to 1898.3:17 PM Aug 13th from twhirl in reply to Wendell_Howe

@wanderingnathan The upper-crust or the humble scholar clothes?7:19 PM Aug 13th from web in reply to wanderingnathan

wanderingnathan@Wendell_Howe The upper-crust clothing. *grins*7:23 PM Aug 13th from twhirl in reply to Wendell_Howe
**************************************************

2656 Bohemia - And now Henry & I are once more put "out of the loop" & sent to sit in a room and wait. Hurry up! A man's life is in danger!2:33 PM Aug 13th from web

**************************************************
Adric2009@Wendell_Howe The two of you may need to take the law into your own hands and start your own search12:32 PM Aug 13th from web in reply to Wendell_Howe

@Adric2009 I wish we could take matters into our own hands, but neither Henry or I know how to operate a Time Machine.2:45 PM Aug 13th from web in reply to Adric2009
**************************************************
Doc_Remy@Wendell_Howe Left Hawaii..."2656" is alchamistic....plus on "Bohemia" street. You are brilliant, Professor...2:15 PM Aug 13th from web in reply to Wendell_Howe

@Doc_Remy We're in Bohemia, NY on Long Island. It's where they built the Institute of Time Travel. Ironic, since Institute so conservative.2:38 PM Aug 13th from web in reply to Doc_Remy

Doc_Remy@Wendell_Howe yes yes, professor. That's why I know how brilliant you are... Excitingly waiting for your adventure...2:45 PM Aug 13th from web in reply to Wendell_Howe
**************************************************

2656 Bohemia - Sat around most of the day waiting. We still don't know anything. We were told to go get a motel room & come back tomorrow.7:15 PM Aug 13th from web

2656 - Tomorrow if we don't do something more constructive I'm going to put my foot
down, Enforcers or not!...I wonder if they'll notice?7:22 PM Aug 13th from web

**************************************************
Adric2009@Wendell_Howe This is getting a bit suspicious. Might be best not to go back tomorrow, do you have any "contacts" you can go to for help?8:37 PM Aug 13th from web in reply to Wendell_Howe
**************************************************

2656 Bohemia, NY - Henry & I got a call at 5:00 a.m. to be at the Institute at 6:30. I thought they opened at 8:00? We were brought to room.7:00 AM Aug 14th from web

2656 Bohemia - Henry asked if we were ready to go now. Team Leader shook his head. Said Final preparations were still being made.7:01 AM Aug 14th from web

2656 - Team Leader then told us our cover story. I am a plantation owner from Missouri. My slave, Dr. Franklin, disappeared without a trace.7:04 AM Aug 14th from web

2656 - I hired a bounty hunter, played by Henry, to track him down. "Wait a minute," Henry said. "If Isaac disappeared without a trace,...7:07 AM Aug 14th from web

...then how would I track him down?" Team Leader glares at Henry, "You're just REALLY good, all right?" "Okay," Henry sits back down.7:09 AM Aug 14th from web

2656 - Team Leader then tells us he will be posing as my chauffer & slave. "You're going to be my slave, sir? Will anyone believe that?"7:11 AM Aug 14th from web

2656 - "I'm your slave!" Team leader orders. "All right, sir. What is your name?" I ask. "That is classified!" "I'm sorry, but I'll have...7:12 AM Aug 14th from web

...to call you something besides 'sir', sir." Team Leader thinks a minute. "All right, you can call me 'Caesar.'" Henry nods, "Name fits."7:14 AM Aug 14th from web

2656 Bohemia - Then my "slave" ordered us to wait until they were ready for us. So know we are waiting.7:17 AM Aug 14th from web

2656 Bohemia - At this rate, our young Dr. Franklin will die of old age before we rescue him. Stupid Enforcers!7:18 AM Aug 14th from web

**************************************************
captain_erika@Wendell_Howe Shhh! Don't let them hear you say that!8:37 AM Aug 14th from twhirl in reply to Wendell_Howe
**************************************************
ThatNeilGuy@Wendell_Howe Be careful. Slave turned rebellion leader that made us a planet of the apes was named Caeser. 7:21 AM Aug 14th from web

@ThatNeilGuy Caesar's already leader. 7:21 AM Aug 14th from web

ThatNeilGuy@Wendell_Howe Why would it be urgent to leave early when you're going back in time? You could leave next week & still arrive at the same time.7:09 AM Aug 14th from TwitterFon in reply to Wendell_Howe

HistoryLuV3r@Wendell_Howe Very true! LOL...RTYou could leave next week & still arrive at same time.9:09 AM Aug 14th from TweetDeck in reply to Wendell_Howe

@ThatNeilGuy Keeping Base Time is sacred to the Institute, and so is keeping time Pure. Temporal Anthropologists are expendable to them.7:25 AM Aug 14th from web in reply to ThatNeilGuy

inventrix@Wendell_Howe I often wonder the same thing. Time travellers always seem to be in such a hurry, when they have as long as they want, really.7:24 AM Aug 14th from web in reply to Wendell_Howe

- @inventrix We aren't allowed to "borrow time" from past or sneak a peek at future. Heard early time travelers did that & got in trouble.7:30 AM Aug 14th from web

inventrix@Wendell_Howe But if you're preparing for some action A of vital importance, back in time N, you have as long as you need BEFORE traveling!7:34 AM Aug 14th from web in reply to Wendell_Howe

inventrix@Wendell_Howe So often you'll see people going "QUICK! We have to go back in time NOW to save the world!" when 'now' is really irrelevant.7:35 AM Aug 14th from web in reply to Wendell_Howe

inventrix@Wendell_Howe It's a TIME MACHINE! You'll get to the same point in the past whether you use it now or in two years.7:36 AM Aug 14th from web in reply to Wendell_Howe
**************************************************

2656 Bohemia, NY - Well, it's about time! "Caesar" has ordered us to "move out." We're on our way now to the Time Machine Port.12:40 PM Aug 14th from web

2656 Bohemia - Oh my, they are giving us one of the large time machines...Well, I guess there are five of us & hopefully one more returning.12:55 PM Aug 14th from web

1859 Mississippi - Found out what was keeping them. When we got here there was another team of Enforcers with carriage and horses waiting.1:06 PM Aug 14th from web

1859 Mississippi - "Caesar" says we can't just walk in. I have to make an entrance or they won't believe I'm a wealthy plantation owner.1:08 PM Aug 14th from web

1859 Mississippi -Our two Time Machines are "parked" in the woods, disguised as shacks. The plantation is few miles away. We will ride over.1:10 PM Aug 14th from web

1859 Mississippi - "Caesar" order Henry and I into the carriage. Henry told him if he wants to be believable as my slave, he would have...1:15 PM Aug 14th from web

...to call me "Master". With a Deep South accent it would sound more like "Massa". "Caesar" Looks down at me and growls, "Get in the...1:17 PM Aug 14th from web

...carriage, 'Massa'." Henry & I quickly obey. How does Caesar make "Master" sound like "stupid git"? At least "Caesar" up top & not inside.1:20 PM Aug 14th from web

**************************************************
1869 Mississippi - Very bumpy dirt road. Listening to poetry @wildedave sent me poem Mentions tea. Did I help inspire?1:40 PM Aug 14th from web
**************************************************
dannyson1Last #FollowFriday These guys are cool! @Wendell_Howe @eccentriclee @Tom_AIAC @SmartZombie @dgriff13 @AddanacCity @BearmanCartoonsabout 23 hours ago from web

Hmmm, @dannyson1 mentioned me with all the webcartoons. What does that say about my life?...What?...Ha Ha. Henry says I AM a cartoon.1:57 PM Aug 14th from web

dannyson1@Wendell_Howe lol I didn't mean it like that. Your awesome! The thing is you know our futures. Soo ummm who fails? XDabout 23 hours ago from web in reply to Wendell_Howe

@dannyson1 The ones that fail are the ones who give up too soon.2:43 PM Aug 14th from web in reply to dannyson1

dannyson1RT @Wendell_Howe @dannyson1 The ones that fail are the ones who give up too soon. << Nice quote about life in general and to webcomickersabout 14 hours ago from web

dannyson1@Wendell_Howe Very well said Wendell. May God keep you safe in all your adventures. (In real life also)about 14 hours ago from web in reply to Wendell_Howe
**************************************************
simonscotlandFind out when @Wendell_Howe is today and follow this kindhearted tea loving time traveller #keepffreal #followfridayabout 24 hours ago from Twittelator

Thank you @simonscotland for calling me kindhearted but I'm sure Dr. Franklin would do the same for me. #keepffreal #followfriday2:00 PM Aug 14th from web
**************************************************
DoctorSinisterWould it be wrong to go back in time and remind myself they were there. Wendell? @Wendell_Howe 2:01 PM Aug 14th from TweetDeck

@DoctorSinister ???? Now you now why people go mad when they run into themselves.2:46 PM Aug 14th from web in reply to DoctorSinister

wanderingnathan@Wendell_Howe Yeah. That's why I didn't want to meet myself. I have enough problems just being nearby.about 22 hours ago from twhirl in reply to Wendell_Howe
**************************************************

1859 Mississippi - I am concerned about Henry. He's far more worried than he lets on. I hardly know Dr. Franklin, but Henry was his mentor.2:02 PM Aug 14th from web

1859 - A newbie Temporal Anthropologists first few trips into the field have to be with a more experienced T.A. Henry took Dr. Franklin.2:04 PM Aug 14th from web

1859 - Working in the field with someone else, you can get rather close. Perhaps because you know have someone you can talk to.2:05 PM Aug 14th from web

1859 Mississippi - I think we are coming into civilization. Well, a few small farms anyway. I hope Caesar knows where he's going.2:07 PM Aug 14th from web

1859 Mississippi - We are coming onto flat land and large fields of cotton. Neoclassical mansions in the background. Gracious living.2:48 PM Aug 14th from web

1859 Mississippi- In the fields are those paying for this gracious living. The slaves are dressed in rags. Many wear gunny sacks for shirts.2:50 PM Aug 14th from web

1859 Mississippi - They all look haggard and worn. The cotton plants next to road look like thistles with cotton balls and wicked stickers.2:52 PM Aug 14th from web

1859 - These poor wretches are picking this cotton without gloves or even shoes. It's got to hurt. Maybe you just become numb after awhile.2:54 PM Aug 14th from web

1859 Mississippi - Somewhere out there is Dr. Isaac Franklin. He's not cut out for this life. Well, no one is cut out for this life.2:58 PM Aug 14th from web

**************************************************
JSColley@Wendell_Howe One would hope [you become numb.] about 22 hours ago from TweetDeck in reply to Wendell_Howe

StarChyld2525@Wendell_Howe No...you don't become numb...you become accustomed, waiting 4 the day u see glory while u wonder how man can b so inhuman2:58 PM Aug 14th from web in reply to Wendell_Howe

1859 - @StarChyld2525 I have to keep reminding myself year is 1859. Soon all those slaves will be free and they'll have hope in their lives.3:01 PM Aug 14th from web
**************************************************
TheLeakyFlasher#Followfriday @wendell_howe - follow along as he goes to save a colleague from slave owners! *cue superhero music*3:01 PM Aug 14th from mobile web

@TheLeakyFlasher If only I was! 3:13 PM Aug 14th from web
**************************************************

1859 Mississippi - We are turning down a lane, going through a field and heading toward one of those mansion. We're getting close.3:06 PM Aug 14th from web

1859 - Henry leans forward. "Now remember, Wendell, you're suppose to be a slave owner. You're a heartless arrogant S.O.B." I feel sick.3:08 PM Aug 14th from web

**************************************************
meredeth@Wendell_Howe you can do it wendell! we believe in you~ (^_^) 3:21 PM Aug 14th from twidroid in reply to Wendell_Howe
**************************************************

1859 Mississippi - We pull up in front of the house. A couple of "gentlemen" are sitting on the verandah while servants stand nearby.3:18 PM Aug 14th from web

1859 - They stand up & walk out to the carriage. "May I help you, sir?" One calls out. I poke my head out the window. "Pardon my intrusion."3:21 PM Aug 14th from web

1859- "Are you the owner of this plantation, old chap?" "I am, sir. I am Joshua Tyler, at your service. Please allow me to get you a drink."3:23 PM Aug 14th from web

1859 - "Now comes the shmoozing." Henry whispers to me. "Turn on the charm, buddy." I step out, forcing my best smile. Mustn't show disdain.3:26 PM Aug 14th from web

1859 Mississippi - I introduce myself and Mr. Darrel. The Enforcer Team Leader comes down and hovers. Tyler frowns at Caesar's boldness...3:30 PM Aug 14th from web

...I tell him Caesar is my body guard and very protective. He's afraid if anything happens to me his family will get broken up and sold...3:32 PM Aug 14th from web

...Tyler seems to buy this. Have to make small talk while I try to bring up Dr. Franklin without looking like I'm accusing Tyler of stealing3:33 PM Aug 14th from web

1859 - Tyler and I are now sitting on the verandah along with his neighbor. Henry sits on the step. Caesar stands at my shoulder.3:50 PM Aug 14th from web

1859 Mississippi-If Enforcer is trying to look subservient, he's failing miserably. At least he does look protective, so I guess that works.3:51 PM Aug 14th from web

1859 - "Well, now Mr. Howe," Tyler asks. "What brings you all to my humble abode?" "I will get to the point, Mr. Tyler. My manservant...3:54 PM Aug 14th from web

...disappeared last month." "Run away?" Tyler shakes his head. "You feed 'em, house 'em. These stupid [slaves] don't appreciate nothing."...3:59 PM Aug 14th from web

...I want to say, " Yes, it is rude how people don't appreciate being beaten and having their children sold." But I hold my tongue. Git!...4:02 PM Aug 14th from web

**************************************************
fangarius@Wendell_Howe Don't feel bad, I've met some historical figures whom I've liked to given a well-place clawswipe.about 21 hours ago from TweetDeck in reply to Wendell_Howe
**************************************************

I tell Tyler I hired a bounty hunter. "I don't believe Isaac ran away. I believe he was kidnapped--stolen. Mr. Darrel traced him here."...4:04 PM Aug 14th from web

1859 - Tyler frowns . "Are you accusing me of stealing, sir?" "Not at all, old boy. I'm accusing the men who sold you Isaac of stealing."...4:06 PM Aug 14th from web

1859 - ..."You are a victim as much as I am," I assure him. "I've come to buy Isaac back from you." Tyler looks at me suspicious...4:09 PM Aug 14th from web

1859 - ..."Why would anyone travel all that way when they could just buy a new slave?" That is a good question. I think a minute...4:11 PM Aug 14th from web

1859- "Isaac has sentimental value. He was a birthday gift from my dear departed mother. And he makes the best cup of tea I've ever had."...4:13 PM Aug 14th from web

1859 - ...Tyler gives me odd look, then turns to a servant. "Tell Mr. Jensen to bring the new slave up here." I hope I'm pulling this off.4:16 PM Aug 14th from web

**************************************************
lizaanne42@Wendell_Howe Tread carefully...about 21 hours ago from web in reply to Wendell_Howe
**************************************************

1859 Mississippi - Some bully with a whip comes up to house with a slave. He's in rags, looks exhausted and is limping. Oh God! Is that...?4:36 PM Aug 14th from web

1859 - Henry jumps up, then freezes. He must have remembered he's not suppose to know Isaac. I jump off the veranda and run to Dr. Franklin.4:38 PM Aug 14th from web

1859 - As I get closer I see the monsters have beaten him. Dr. Franklin looks up. "Howe?!" "I came by carriage." "No, I mean, Dr. Howe..."4:42 PM Aug 14th from web

1859 - "Yes, Isaac. It's me. I've come to buy you back. Very naughty of you to run away." Dr. Franklin nods, catching on. Can't say too...4:44 PM Aug 14th from web

...much in front of the "natives" in "field". "I didn't run away. I was kidnapped. Some ruffians jumped me and beat me up." "I thought so."4:47 PM Aug 14th from web

1859 - Isaac then says pointedly. "They took my clothes and everything. EVERYTHING including my watch and hat." That's not good...4:49 PM Aug 14th from web

1859 Mississippi - They stole his 27th century equipment including his computer disguised as a pocket watch and his camera in his hatband.4:50 PM Aug 14th from web

**************************************************
captain_erika@Wendell_Howe Oh, that is not good. Don't want people panicking. Or overreacting by branding you as devils.about 20 hours ago from twhirl in reply to Wendell_Howe
**************************************************

1859 - "Don't worry about that now. We need to get you home and doctored up." Isaac looks relieved, then frowns. He leans over & whispers...4:52 PM Aug 14th from web

..."Couldn't you come back in two weeks? I'm getting really good material. Lost songs I've never heard." "You don't have any equipment..."4:55 PM Aug 14th from web

1859-"How can you even record it?" I whisper back. Isaac grins & taps his forehead. "Isaac, look at yourself. You wouldn't survive 2 weeks!"4:57 PM Aug 14th from web

1859 - Isaac coughs, then nods, realizing I'm right. Is there anything crazier than a Temporal Anthropologist? I help Isaac up to veranda.5:00 PM Aug 14th from web

1859 - "Yes," I tell Tyler, "this is my slave. I'll pay you $2,000 for him--cash." Tyler thinks a minute. "I'm afraid not, sir. $4,000."5:07 PM Aug 14th from web

1859 - "$4,000!" Henry yelps. "Dang Queen of England wouldn't even cost that much!" Blast! Acted too eager. Should have started lower...5:09 PM Aug 14th from web

..."I am sorry, but $2,000 is all I have." That's the truth. If he won't take it, we're sunk...although I am tempted to trade them Caesar...5:11 PM Aug 14th from web

1859 - If any Enforcers are reading this, I'm only kidding. Tyler shakes his head, "I am sorry but slaves are hard to come by & expensive...5:13 PM Aug 14th from web

1859 - "They can't bring any from Africa anymore. With the North being free states it's easier for them to run away. $4,000 and no less."...5:15 PM Aug 14th from web

1859 - "I only have $2,000. However I can throw in this new silk top hat and this walking stick." I hand Tyler my silver tipped cane...5:17 PM Aug 14th from web

...Tyler studies it. His neighbor sidles up to him. "Don't be a fool. That slave ain't long for the world anyway." The Overseerer leans...5:19 PM Aug 14th from web

1859...on the railing. "Take it. He's a bad cotton picker anyway. Too dang stupid." I fight urge to point out Isaac has two Ph.D.s. and...5:23 PM Aug 14th from web

...I doubt if this twit can write his own name. Tyler seems impressed with cane. "All right, it's a deal." I nod & fight urge show relief.5:26 PM Aug 14th from web

1859 Mississippi - We now have Dr. Franklin in the carriage. He doesn't look good. I'm hoping he doesn't have internal injuries. Rough ride.5:48 PM Aug 14th from web

1859 - "Caesar" is going slower, trying to miss ruts but hard to maneuver a carriage. Henry trying to hang on to Isaac and support him...5:50 PM Aug 14th from web

1859 - Not sure if it's really helping. I wish I knew what to do. Tried using Theta waves from my watch to help deaden pain. Semi-effective.5:53 PM Aug 14th from web

1859 Mississippi - Carriage is bad enough when you aren't injured and sick.5:54 PM Aug 14th from web

**************************************************
fangarius@Wendell_Howe That's true, some sage advice: don't treat Dr. Franklin w/those tonics. But I'm glad you recovered him.about 19 hours ago from TweetDeck in reply to Wendell_Howe

@fangarius That is sage advice. Never take any 19th century tonics unless you analyze them first. And stay away from Victorian doctors!9:28 PM Aug 14th from web in reply to fangarius
**************************************************

1859 Mississippi - Made it back to Time Machines. Enforcers are helping Dr. Franklin on board. Guess second team will take care of carriage.7:02 PM Aug 14th from web

1859 Mississippi - For once, I am glad to get back to the 27th century. We need to get Isaac to a hospital.7:04 PM Aug 14th from web

2656 Bohemia - I would like to thank everyone on Twitter who called Emergency Services. An ambulance was waiting for us when we got back.7:21 PM Aug 14th from web

2656 Bohemia - Henry and I are going to get a taxi to take us to St. Hugh O'Flaherty Hospital. Isaac should be all right...I hope.7:24 PM Aug 14th from web

2656 Bohemia - Henry and I are at the hospital now in waiting room. I might as well answer some tweets.8:02 PM Aug 14th from web

**************************************************
sinistra_blacheMy only #followfriday is @Wendell_Howe, as he's a little bit beyond awesome. Also, I'm pooped.3:16 PM Aug 14th from Snaptu

@sinistra_blache I must say, I've never been called "a little bit beyond awesome" before. Thank you, but I think I'm blushing.8:13 PM Aug 14th from web in reply to sinistra_blache
**************************************************
BlissMorgan@Wendell_Howe Remained silent while reading your tweets, wishing no distraction; convey my best wishes to Dr. Isaac for a speedy recovery.about 17 hours ago from web in reply to Wendell_Howe

@BlissMorgan ...I will be sure Dr. Isaac Franklin gets all Get Well Tweets. 8:17 PM Aug 14th from web

BlissMorgan@Wendell_Howe Thank you. Congratulations on the relatively successful outcome to this ordeal. Will they be letting you to return to Hawaii?about 16 hours ago from web in reply to Wendell_Howe

@BlissMorgan Probably not. Just as well. I would most likely have just spent most of my time lounging on beach. Waikiki does that to you.8:44 PM Aug 14th from web in reply to BlissMorgan
**************************************************
@meredeth Thank you for believing in me. =):{8:19 PM Aug 14th from web in reply to meredeth
**************************************************
Oakwright#followfriday @Wendell_Howe because his time travel tales are amazing.about 17 hours ago from Twitterrific in reply to Wendell_Howe
**************************************************
AliSama@Wendell_Howe so how is mr twain? 3:25 PM Aug 14th from TwitterFox in reply to Wendell_Howe

@AliSama That wasn't Mr. Twain with Mr. Tyler.8:38 PM Aug 14th from web in reply to AliSama

AliSama@Wendell_Howe you are in the right era. go say hi. 9:05 PM Aug 14thfrom TwitterFox in reply to Wendell_Howe
**************************************************
gracebridgesYou should all follow @Wendell_Howe for fascinating and riveting time travel tales. Never a dull moment!3:35 PM Aug 14th from TwitterFox

@gracebridges Thank you for your kind praises. Still waiting for the butterflies to die down from today.8:39 PM Aug 14th from web in reply to gracebridges
**************************************************
A respectful and grateful #FF to Dr. @Wendell_Howe, our time-traveling master and guide on #temporaltues 4:02 PM Aug 14th from web

@TomYHowe Thank you, Mr. Howe...By the way, do you have any ancestors from Cambridge, England?8:41 PM Aug 14th from web in reply to TomYHowe

TomYHowe@Wendell_Howe No, afraid not, though my dog does. He comes from some titled hounds. Gives himself airs, I'm afraid.about 16 hours ago from web in reply to Wendell_Howe
**************************************************
Canageek@Wendell_Howe You saying you don't have awsome rejuvination tech in your time? DAMN 8:18 PM Aug 14th from Seesmic in reply to Wendell_Howe

@Canageek 27th century medicine has slowed the aging process and can work miracles compared to the past. But people still die.8:47 PM Aug 14th from web in reply to Canageek
**************************************************
Ndege#followfriday to @Wendell_Howe - for taking all of us on an adventure in time and intellect, every Tuesday. Thank you!about 20 hours ago from TweetDeck

@Ndege Thank you. I'm glad you enjoy #TemporalTues (I don't know If I should tell @vonhogflume found a loophole!)9:00 PM Aug 14th from web in reply to Ndege

Ndege@Wendell_Howe I mean it! What you bring to us is nothing short of a dream! I wish RT-ing you would be easier... (But nothing can be cut!) 9:03 PM Aug 14th from TweetDeck in reply to Wendell_Howe
**************************************************
2656 - @captain_erika Even though Isaac's computer looks like a pocket watch, it's going to look very odd to anyone who tries to repair it.9:10 PM Aug 14th from web

2656 - @captain_erika Enforcer Team Leader assured us they have team tracking down all of Isaac stolen equipment. Can't leave it in past..9:12 PM Aug 14th from web

captain_erika@Wendell_Howe Definitely not. Starfleet has a similar policy here - we try not to leave technology on pre-warp worlds. 9:14 PM Aug 14th from twhirl in reply to Wendell_Howe

HistoryLuV3r@Wendell_Howe Cool! LOL... RT 2656 Isaac's computer looks like a pocket watch, it's going to look very odd to anyone who tries to repair it.11:17 AM Aug 15th from TweetDeck in reply to Wendell_Howe
**************************************************
greebo1@Wendell_Howe An anthropal temporologist. Watch out for them.5:02 PM Aug 14th from web in reply to Wendell_Howe

@greebo1 An anthropal temporologist? Is that short for Crazy Temporal Anthropologist?9:17 PM Aug 14th from web in reply to greebo1
**************************************************
dangergrrlie@Wendell_Howe The best recording device for an anthropologist is the head. Notes and devices are obvious and alter behavior of the observed 5:06 PM Aug 14thfrom web in reply to Wendell_Howe

2656 - @dangergrrlie You're not one of those "RadioHeads" with their computer implanted in brain, are you? Or were you referring to memory?9:23 PM Aug 14th from web

dangergrrlie@Wendell_Howe No, I'm quite the naturalist. People kept histories in their heads orally for eons. Not much has changed. 9:35 PM Aug 14th from web in reply to Wendell_Howe

dangergrrlie@Wendell_Howe I am hoping that by your time, I'm an anthropological icon and not just a relic. *grin* 9:36 PM Aug 14th from web in reply to Wendell_Howe

@dangergrrlie Old school, eh? 9:39 PM Aug 14th from web

dangergrrlie@Wendell_Howe That's how I roll.about 15 hours ago from web in reply to Wendell_Howe
**************************************************
@dorfird Thank you. Isaac is in good hands now.9:24 PM Aug 14th from web in reply to dorfird

dorfird@Wendell_Howe I'm glad your mission to rescue Isaac is turning out well. 5:43 PM Aug 14thfrom twidroid in reply to Wendell_Howe
**************************************************
Adric2009@Wendell_Howe I'm glad you made it out okay, does this place future missions in jeopardy? 8:12 PM Aug 14th from web in reply to Wendell_Howe

@Adric2009 This shouldn't place future visits in jeopardy...unless we go back to that plantation. See no reason why we should.9:31 PM Aug 14th from web in reply to Adric2009

@Adric2009 Unless Dr. Franklin wants to return to get recordings of songs. No, Enforcers would never allow that...Thank heavens.9:33 PM Aug 14th from web in reply to Adric2009
**************************************************
fangarius@Wendell_Howe I wish Dr. Franklin a swift recovery and gets well soon. 8:33 PM Aug 14th from TweetDeck in reply to Wendell_Howe

wanderingnathan@Wendell_Howe Yes, add myself to the list.about 16 hours ago from twhirl in reply to Wendell_Howe

And @wanderingnathan @fangarius @BlissMorgan I will convey your Get Well wishes to Dr. Franklin.9:36 PM Aug 14th from web
**************************************************
janfeighnerOK, I'm a little late, but this is worth it: #FollowFriday @Wendell_Howe for interesting and creative, er, history. 9:42 PM Aug 14th from web
**************************************************

2656 NY - Good news! Dr. Franklin is out of Emergency and they are taking him to a room. He's going to recover but he will be here awhile.9:41 PM Aug 14th from web

**************************************************
CamWeck@Wendell_Howe Spent the day watching Bill and Ted’s Excellent Adventure when clearly, I should have been checking twitter instead! 10:07 PM Aug 14thfrom web in reply to Wendell_Howe

CamWeck@Wendell_Howe Your adventure was more exciting, and presumably your time machine far more practical. 10:08 PM Aug 14th from web in reply to Wendell_Howe
**************************************************

2656 Bohemia, NY - Henry and I are at St. Hugh O'Flaherty Hospital checking up on Dr. Isaac Franklin. He is dehydrated, malnourished...9:53 AM Aug 15th from web

2656 -...has broken ribs, cracked bones, concussion, bruises, lesions, etc. It's hard to believe anyone would want to hurt such a nice chap.10:21 AM Aug 15th from web

2656 NY - Dr. Franklin has also been invaded by very large & close knit family. The room looks like a garden with flowers from well wishers.10:24 AM Aug 15th from web

2656 NY - Isaac was awake and was trying to record all the songs he had learned on the plantation. An Uncle with a guitar & a grandfather...10:26 AM Aug 15th from web

...with a harmonica were trying to help him. Did I mention he came from a long line of musicians? If it were my family, they'd be trying...10:28 AM Aug 15th from web

2656...to write up a class synopsis. Did I mention I come from a long line of history professors? Henry's family would just try to rope it.10:30 AM Aug 15th from web

2656 NY - When Isaac saw Henry and I, he introduced us to his family as the two fellows who saved his life. We didn't do anything heroic.10:32 AM Aug 15th from web

2656- Henry & I were immediately attacked & hugged to within an inch of our lives! Americans are such huggers! Tried not to look too stuffy.10:34 AM Aug 15th from web

2656 - We have been unofficially adopted into Franklin family. If we retired now, we would have dinner invitations to feed us next 3 years.10:39 AM Aug 15th from web

2656 - Today is the 687th Anniversary of the historic Woodstock festival opened by Richie Havens "Freedom" AM Aug 15th from web

2656 - I only brought that up because Dr. Franklin claims he had an ancestor who played on stage with Mr. Havens at Woodstock.10:48 AM Aug 15th from web

**************************************************
Lenscapper1@Wendell_Howe I am happy to hear that he will recover-Let him know the LCP Team is pulling for him.about 15 hours ago from web in reply to Wendell_Howe

@Lenscapper1 Thank you, I conveyed your tweet to Isaac.11:09 AM Aug 15th from web in reply to Lenscapper1
**************************************************

next file:
http://tweetarchivepart16.blogspot.com/

previous file:
http://tweetarchivepart14.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment